- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 20,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Developing, implementing, feeding, reconciling and maintaining valuable project control databases and reports for projects.
- Project planning, scheduling, cost engineering (budgeting and forecasting) progress measurement and overall project controls for all projects.
- Coordinate project reporting to CEO, monitor deliverables and bill of quantities.
- Prepare the Baseline Programme and establish time and cost control requirements.
- Review and analyze proposed construction schedules.
- Develop, monitor and update the delivery programme periodically as required.
- Advise the Operation Manager on the time impacts of instigating change requests.
- Produce forecasts schedules on regular basis.
- Provide information on schedule performance and alert the project team on issues that may cause delay and propose recovery scenarios.
- Compare the planned resources with actuals on site.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office