- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Conducts research activities required for preparing proposals and sales pitches to build solid and relevant background and fulfill data collection purposes.
- Gathers information required to understand clients' products, services, competitors and industry to support the development of marketing solutions.
- Coordinating participation of different creative, social media and production groups in requirements gathering, specifications, design, development and implementation of KPIs
- Attends client meetings (upon request) to develop understanding of their needs
- Develops effective and appropriate briefs for the assigned scope of work
- Effectively documents meetings and/or client communications and maintains organized records of project documents ensuring smooth collaboration, sharing and retrieval
- Maintains professional relationship with the clients’ teams and manages day-to-day coordination activities upon need and as directed by Account Manager
- Actively participates in the internal creative process and works collaboratively with his/her colleagues to formulate marketing campaigns/solutions that meets the client's brief abiding by client guidelines
- Assisting in managing and coordinating interactive-led marketing projects - from initial planning through on-time launch
- Assisting in the creation of project planning, scheduling documentation and cost estimates
- Requests quotations from suppliers and/or service departments
- Develops parts of the client presentations (upon request).
- Develops client proposals (Technical and Financial) and obtain required approvals from management.
- Actively managing the schedule, identifying and communicating risks along the way to the Account lead
- Delivers specific & measurable tasks, and actively follows up with involved stakeholders.
- After Sales & Project Management related:
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of projects through collaboration with the PMO/Operations team in order to carry out client approved projects
- Assisting in the execution of quality assurance and testing plans for of all projects
- Continually helping in maintaining the team’s focus on project objectives
- Tracking project plans and assisting Account Director with project documentation creation and archival
- Preparing reports on project status and resource activity
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We combine the best of our skills and ideas to present you solutions that are really worth your attention, and will change the way you think about integrated marketing.
See all Careers and Jobs at Add Mark