- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Listen all the recording calls related to the agents
- Follow up the Customers problems untill it solved
- Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Schedule appointments with prospective customers.
- Develop professional relationships or networks.
- Conduct training sessions for Customer Service agents to improve their techniques.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.Schedule appointments with prospective customers.
- Develop proposals for current or prospective customers.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.Set clear team goals.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Motivate team members.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Materia started 2004,the founder is a dentist and was aware of the importance of quality factor in dental supplies which will make you switch for more reliable brands names of quality that meet the expectations of the dentist and patients.
See all Careers and Jobs at Materia
Materia is a leader in...