- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Working at Microsoft:
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world. Waant to know more https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
As a Partner Technical Consultant in Microsoft you will be in charge of driving the Digital Transformation of our Customers through the Microsoft Partner Channel.
Successful candidate will need to have the drive and intellectual horsepower to act as a Consultant and Technical Trusted Advisor to enable the Microsoft Partner into the Cloud Technologies portfolio. You will find yourself in different and varied technical activities, from delivering a Readiness Event, providing presales Technical help to a Partner, working with some colleagues in a Proof of Concept nor delivering a WebCast for EMEA -or in some cases Global- range Partners.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
We are looking for talents who:
- Possess deep technical expertise and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting.
- Appreciate working on Deployment of Services, Presales activities as well as supporting Partners in these areas.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic ongoing customer and partners relationships.
- Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
Experience and Skills required:
- This position will be focused on providing assistance on the following areas, where a good technical and architectural understanding is therefore required: business intelligence (combining knowledge of Microsoft BI technologies. i.e. SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Power BI), advanced data analytics (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, HDInsight, SQL DWH, Stream Analytics, Machine Learning), Cognitive Services (building solution using technologies like Vision, Speak, Knowledge, Search and Bot Framework)
- A strong background on Windows Operating System (desktop and server included storage and high availability/disaster recovery), Cloud infrastructure solution like Storage, Networking and Security is required. Linux operating system knowledge is a plus.
- Database administration (preferably with SQL/Azure SQL Database) – performance tuning, high availability / disaster recovery, security.
- Database development (preferably with SQL/Azure SQL Database) – designing and building database solutions (tables / stored procedures / forms / queries / etc.) are welcome.
- Developing skills (Phyton, R, C#, Powershell) are welcome.
- Cloud adoption competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate value proposition of cloud technologies.
- Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for Partners.
- Change management: Articulate product strategic direction along with its business benefits and empower partners in embracing the change.
- Full Professional Proficiency of French and English both verbal & written; additional language skills are a plus.
About this Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microsoft