- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure the security of the system and integrity of master documents.
- Retrieve electronic assets from a repository for distribution to users, collecting and returning to the repository if necessary.
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems; record information, update paperwork or maintain documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Schedule and confirm appointments on behalf of management.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or reports.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...