- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
This position revolves around Human Resources planning and management.
- It falls under the Internal Affairs Department, which is comprised of several departments which oversee the inner structure of the company.
- The department's purpose is to ensure that agrimatic continues to operate fluidly and efficiently, as well as to guarantee the ability to meet overall current and future strategic objectives of the company as a whole.
The responsibilities of the Sr. HR Generalist role will include, but are not limited to:
- Designing and implementing ongoing engagement activities to ensure citizen's wellbeing and maintain a positive work environment and culture
- Establishing an evaluation and feedback process based on research, organizing and moderating semi-annual performance evaluation sessions, creating performance reports and follow up on feedback sessions outcomes
- Developing an on-boarding program for new hires through researching current HR trends and practices and handling orientation sessions for new hires.
- Continuously revisiting future/existing job descriptions by conducting role analysis sessions to gather all information needed and updating the organization's structure/workflow accordingly
- Research, analyze, and apply best practices in order to collectively improve our processes to eventually achieve the status of ‘Employer of Choice’.
- Obtain and maintain a competitive advantage for the Community Affairs department, which will enhance the effectiveness the department plays in the welfare of agrimatic and its citizens.
- Responsible for talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Creating agrimatic's constitution which acts as a reference for all agrimatizers in all matters related to house rules, policies and what to do in cases of emergencies.
- Maintaining citizen's files and records
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Agrimatic is so much more than just a “farming” company. We are attempting to paint a picture of what the agriculture industry could look like, by blending agriculture, technology, and architecture to create a wealth of opportunities for the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at Agrimatic