- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus (2 months/per year)
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Employer: New Urban Communities Authority (NUCA)
- Design Consultant: Dar Al‐Handasah
- Engineer: Dar Al‐Handasah (Share and Partners)
- Contractor: China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd(CSCEC)
- Project: Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- We are responsible for two buildings of the project of New Administrative Capital – CBD in Egypt (located 45 kilometers east of Cairo). These two buildings are about 154,000 square meters, 142 meters high, 27 floors above ground and 2 floors underground.
- We are looking for some professionals who have ample experience in architectural design and review, as well as in architectural shop drawings and coordination with other disciplines.
- Review SD, DD and IFC drawings and make report.
- Review shop drawings submitted by shop drawing sub-contractor.
- Coordinate between shop drawing sub-contractor and specialist sub-contractor.
- Coordinate with other disciplines about shop drawing, such as structure and MEP.
- Develop shop drawings (if needed).
- Communicate with Engineer and shop drawing sub-contractor to solve problems of shop drawing.
- Submit shop drawing to Engineer.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services