- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Twasal is a VoIP service provider with offices in the united Arab emirates , Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Our switching and routing solutions connect carriers in many major locations worldwide. Proven track of delivering great solutions to enterprise, online shops , and datacenters.
- Currently looking for talented sales to support new B2B clients who buy VoIP termination/origination (DID and outbound SIP) for call centers and resellers.
- You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
- As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Provide new VoIP sales opportunities
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Respond to RFS (Request for Sales)
- Work directly with client IT teams via email and phone to troubleshoot equipment
- Proactively suggest and implement the system and process improvements
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services Telecommunications