- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screening resumes.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Performing reference and background checks if needed.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Manage and monitor hiring processes and channels.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process.
- Send Acceptance/Rejection and Job Offers emails.
- Coordinate with Personnel/Benefits/IT/Office for newcomers preparation.
- Implement/develop newcomers orientation and induction.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees.
- Contributing in developing employee retention strategies.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Human Resources Information Technology Services
About this Company
WUZZUF is an online recruitment platform that helps employers hire the right talent, and connects professionals with the right career opportunities. WUZZUF excels in its matchmaking, transparency job seekers, its dedicated full lifecycle recruitment support, and the largest...
See all Careers and Jobs at WUZZUF