- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus / Medical Insurance
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Maintains office services by organizing the "Board Member" office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Achieves financial objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
We are one of Egypt’s largest companies working in the field of engineering and contracting with a vast experience in infrastructure, tunneling, water and wastewater treatment plants and civil construction projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Concord EC
Our services portfolio covers water works (i.e....