- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the company
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain compensation and benefits program.
- Report to management and provide decision support.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Administers benefits programs such as health,
insurance, pension plans, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Building people and leadership capability
- Developing an adaptive and competitive organization
- Creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
- As a business partner, the HR associate manager works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Human Resources Manufacturing
About this Company
Teriak Group was established in 1948 as an importing & exporting company for Radiators, Brakes, Engine Parts and Steering Parts. Since its foundation, El-Teriak Industrial Group has been a pioneer in the Automotive Industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at El Teriak Industrial Group