- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Work closely with internal teams to Ensure that the correct products and services are matched with customer needs & delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Hold meetings and carry out brainstorming sessions with the different teams to develop ideas and strategies for the development of the accounts.
- Brief the internal teams about the clients' requirements and follow up on the deliverable.
- Understanding of clients’ brand and products.
- Deliver ongoing market analysis and assessment of competitors.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports.
- Develop timetables and set deadlines for clients and internal technical teams.
About this Company
An Egyptian shareholding company established in February 2014 and is concerned with fields of media, press and artistic production. It includes a group of specialized and professional staff in the fields of media, artistic production and digitalmarketing. The company assists...
See all Careers and Jobs at o2 Media Group