- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leading the Customer Services and Call Center staff.
- Resolving complex issues and enquiries.
- Ensuring accurate communication records as well as the details of communication with customers are maintained properly.
- Making sure that the company’s services or products are well illustrated through all channels
- Issuing compensation to customers.
- Studying and analyzing statistics to find out the level of customer service the company is providing.
- Participating in discussion with other managers to understand how the customer service may be improved in order to retain existing clients and add new clients
- Managing all customer service functions, Call support, Customer Relations and Collection Department.
- Facilitate solving the problems and complains that may face the customer and to meet their expectations with the company
- Determine date to our customer's to deliver their units in any project and to come to pay any bounced checks
- Develop the function to provide skilled Customer Retention based services in order to achieve high levels of persistency.
- Monitor, coach and provide feedback to Supervisors to enable them to enhance the performance of their teams.
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
- Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rules, etc.
- Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to residents on all matters.
- Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly basis.
- Maintain open communication with Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis.
- Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the Property Manager.
- Enforce policies of the community.
- Diaries appropriate reminder in the Exec team's diaries about deadlines for report submissions, important events, monthly meetings, travel plans, etc
- Process expense claims and submits them on a timely basis ensuring that it is in line with policy.
- Screen calls, respond to queries and direct them appropriately and promptly.
- Maintain an efficient and auditable filing system for the Exec Team.
- Ensure that every document escalated for CEO, s approval is complete, correct and accurate.
- Exercise discretion in dealing with matters at all times
- Follow the set procedures in processing requests, payment, cheques, etc.
- Have a systematic approach to work and the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support in terms of document processing i.e. writing correspondences, creating presentations, ability to summaries reports, etc.
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports
- Files own guest cards and maintain according to established procedures.
- Update availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Property Manager for approval.
- Understand the Apartment Association lease and contracted credit report application.
- Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the computer from new vendors, prior to payment being processed
- Ensure that all invoices received from the properties are approved, entered and paid within a timely manner.
- Access computerized financial information to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Goals Management Consultants is one of the leading Industrial, Commercial and Professional recruitment companies in Egypt respected by peers in the recruitment industry and by clients and candidates.
See all Careers and Jobs at GoalsEgypt
Goals Management Consultants has been providing a complete range...