- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Senior Marketing Specialist will partner with the Program Manager, Digital Marketing team, Marketing to build marketing plans, and will take an active leadership role across our Client to understand business objectives, and build marketing strategies and plans to support those objectives.
- Will include the strategic evaluation and execution of marketing activities, which may include advertising, collateral development, digital marketing, content and creation/assessment.
- The individual will drive, implement, monitor, and measure results of marketing activities to advance our Client's mission, strategic plan and business objectives.
- The Senior Marketing Specialist will provide expert strategic marketing consultation and guidance to various clients, and will lead through influence without direct reporting relationships.
- Manages complex and cross-functional projects through entire project life cycle, from project concept through launch, to achieve objectives, and measures results.
- Serves as a role model for others and represents our Client's internally and externally.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to build and improve positive relationships with colleagues, leaders, and experts.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and develops marketing strategies based on target audiences, market research, and business plans, and continually assesses consumer and business needs, to ensure marketing plan alignment.
- Develops deep understanding of target audience needs and is an advocate for developing products and services in line with those audience needs.
- Conveys confidence, clarity, and transparency in communications with stakeholders and leaders, and will represent marketing on key institutional committees.
- Proactively contributes to business planning, marketing planning, and strategy development.
- Demonstrates leadership to others, including contractors and third parties, to deliver flawless execution.
- May have budget oversight, accountability and reporting.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Online Media