- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Receiving customer requests from customer service department to be downloaded the next day.
- Follow-up, sorting and arranging daily transport orders on the system according to geographic regions and loads for each request in agreement with the sales coordinator and identify the driver and car that will be loading not later than 4 pm each day.
- Provide cars to transport of goods beside the company's cars and to nominate contractors from outside the company to deliver the goods to customers on time.
- Review the types of products for each customer to provide the appropriate vehicle size, type, weight and degree of protection required for the goods loaded to reach customers in good condition
- Follow-up of drivers in completing the form of disclosure of freight transport charges .
- Record the cost of transport per order according to the list of transport prices approved by the administration .
- Determine the value of transport in the case of transporting goods to customers by their own vehicles according to the list of prices of transport approved by the transportation policy .
- Create a file for all transport contractors containing all used car data.
- Provide monthly and weekly reports.
- Re-evaluate the previous contractors to be accredited annually during January at each year .
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
National Paints is part of Sayegh Group which is established in 1932 and is a leading multinational conglomerate of companies and investments spreading across the Arab World, Eastern and Western Europe and Asia. Sayegh Group has invested in a wide range of products, services...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Paints