- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
About the Job
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Investigate clients' financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
- Rent or resale properties on behalf of clients.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Milestone is specialized in the field of marketing and real estate investment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Milestone
We are marketing successful mega projects in the real estate market, as a result of studies to the market needs of different housing units according to the requirements of each region, the...