- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Tasks, Duties & Accountabilities:
- Controlling and implementing all company purchasing (excluding IT equipments)
- Handling the overall management of the company drivers and messengers.
- Ensuring the general maintenance and running of the company premises and equipment.
- Supervising external security and cleaning contractors,
- Controlling and managing the company stock and inventories,
- Ensuring good relations with all internal departments and external departments,
- Providing support and assistance to all departments,
- Handling the renovations to all branches for all new branches,
- Renewing the rental contracts for the Branches and the Head Office and initiating new agreements and contracts,
- Handling all the maintenance contracts,
- Monitoring the training and development needs of the Administration Department members and ensuring the update of their skills in order to support the implementation of the Department strategies and projects,
- Prepare administration annual budget and to control and monitor monthly expenditures to ensure compliance with the approved budget,
- Liaise with relations governmental authorities,
- Provide advice in relation to laws and regulations affecting the organization, provide legal advice in connection with major business initiatives and transactions,
- Prepare, review, negotiate and settle all other legal documentation including policy wordings, schedules and endorsements, contracts and agreements,
- Brief and communicate with external legal counsel as required,
- Implement and monitor systems and procedures to ensure that the organization is complying with all laws (whether statutory or otherwise and including regulations), company policies,
- Maintain awareness of legal compliance requirements and communicate any changes to staff,
- Provide advice on legal compliance issues as required.
- Management of the company’s vehicles by ensuring that all vehicles are safe and roadworthy.
- Schedule vehicle uses to meet operational needs of maintaining vehicle movement daily and managing vehicle requests.
- Organize regular service schedules for vehicles, maintain service schedule files and ensure major repairs and done in a timely manner.
About this Company
Aphrodite Holding has provided and persists to provide an unprecedented level of excellence in key facets in the aviation and insurance industry since 1992.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aphrodite-Severals
Headquartered in Switzerland and the UK with operational offices in Egypt, Aphrodite covers Europe and the Middle...