- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- We are searching for an Executive Secretary
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the general manager and CEO
- Handle and organize meetings inside and outside the company
- Greeting General Manager’s Clients
- Assist manager in personal tasks if requested
- Responsible of taking minutes of meetings, comments and details to provide general assistance during meetings.
- Send the Minutes of meetings for all attended employees
- Deal with General Manager incoming emails and replies for necessary and urgent issues if required.
- Notify the General Manager with all important and urgent mails that requires his decision
- Answer general manager’s phone calls, enquires and requested and handling them when appropriate
- Handle any needed signature from the General Managers to sign in timely manner.
- Responsible for schedule General Manager meetings via outlook calendar
- Responsible for any internal communication with managers and employees
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation for General Manager and travelling employees
- Filing system hard copy and soft copies
- Replace the administration coordinator / Receptionist if needed
- Following up pending subjects and report the feedback independently
- Ensure the office is always tidy and well organized
- Attend special events and activities with the top management
- Responsible for all the administrative approvals for the utilities department.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management