- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepare and implement the HSE development plans.
- Participate in creating HSE procedures and policies and assist the risks and hazards continually.
- Full Comply and up to date with governmental regulations and laws for safety and environmental subjects.
- Conduct safety audits both internal and external.
- Investigate and analyze in all occurred accidents and incidents to identify the root causes, the trends and suggesting improvement actions.
- Provide in-house safety and environmental trainings and awareness.
- Preparation of Health, Safety, and environmental documentations for new projects and investments.
- Prepare safety and environmental documentations and reports for internal managers or external entities.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Help to create and develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Participate with other departments in evaluating the suppliers and services providers.
- Collect, prepare and present statistical safety and environmental data.
- Determine the required trainings for all employees in HSE topics.
- Eliminate any pollution or hazard sources.
- Arrange with external HSE auditors and take their note to response them or take actions accordingly.
- Ensure the availability of all safety and environmental tools and equipment all the time.
- Prepare and implement contingency and evacuation plans
- Lead cross functions team to manage and implement development and HSE projects.
6 to 9 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Energy and Utilities Manufacturing
About this Company
EGYTRAFO Grp. is a leading manufacturer of Oil, Dry Transformers and Nickel Cadmium Batteries. We had been working since 1979, when we first established our trading company “ETCO”.
See all Careers and Jobs at EGYTRAFO
In 1997, we were capable to manage reaching “EGYTRAFO” since we believe in the...