- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Yearly Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Coordinate the activities of the reception team
- Ensure that every phone call is handled in a courteous and professional manner and that all visitors are appropriately attended
- Responsible for directing inquiries accordingly
- Ensure the safe keep of information and update it regularly
- Ensure the efficient processing of incoming and outgoing mails
- Responsible for arranging couriers
- Ensure that the premises are kept tidy, ready and clean at all times.
- Responsible for checking the state of stationery and equipment and if found to be malfunctioning, should be maintained
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ensure records are kept properly so that they can be easily retrieved for review when needed by relevant personnel
- Provide support, mostly administrative to other members of staff according to the directives of the manager
- Very Presentable with high communication skills and flexible working hours
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other related, with min of 5 years of experience
- Effective use of English grammar, spelling, and vocabulary
- Knowledge of standard procedures and practices in an office
- Some knowledge of government operation or other complex and multi-function operations
- Ability to communicate must be fairly strong,
- Ability to understand people that come around,
- Ability to flow well with visitors to the office, and also to maintain a cooperative relationship with other staff
- Ability to learn on the job and apply to work. This learning should include information about personnel, organization, and service improvement
- Ability to work effectively under continuing pressure and possible interruptions
- Ability to understand and keep to instructions
- Ability to use the computer fairly well
- Having a chatty and cheery personality and a smiling face
- Ability to be very organized
- Please update your profile with personal photo
- Females only are welcomed to apply for this post
About this Company
DPlus is an Architecture, Engineering & Main Contracting HUB providing assortment of services to its clientele mingling Elegancy & Execution Quality with Time & Cost Efficiency.
See all Careers and Jobs at D Plus For Engineering & Contracting
DPlus unifies the extensive experiences of its co-founders where every one holds a...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.