- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Implements the overall recruiting strategy and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Analyzes the recruitment process performance, recommends and implements changes to the recruitment process.
- Sources and attracts candidates by using databases and different channels.
- Screens candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conducts interviews’ and filters candidates for open positions
- Coordinates recruitment advertisements and recruitment related events/activities with internal and external parties.
- Keeps track and documentation of interviews, hires, transfers, contract renewals and terminations.
- Keeps documentation of the recruitment process up to date.
- Issues regular reports as requested
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Human Resources Real Estate/Property Management Recruitment and Staffing
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Brick & Mortar Real Estate
Brick & Mortar is a boutique real estate investment firm operating out of its head quarters located in Jumia Building in New Cairo behind the Dusit Thai Hotel. Our company boasts an impressive portfolio of residential and commercial...