- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
20,000 to 25,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Assist in Preparing a proposed Force Internal Audit Plan (annual plan and annually revised three-year audit topics list) to be discussed with the Force’s fiscal 5 and with the CFO.
- The annual Force Internal Audit Plan will be approved by the FC.
- The scope and expectations of each individual audit in the Plan will be clearly stated in terms of desired risk assessment, review and analysis of process, staffing, expenditure, and other factors.
- Maintain currency and continuous knowledge development regarding MFO and comparable institutions’ rules, regulations, US and international accounting standards, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Work ahead of a given audit assignment (at the beginning of a fiscal year, or as soon as an audit plan is approved)
- Conduct assessments of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline.
- Contact the key managers concerned for a first contact and presentation/clarification of the standard goals of an internal audit assignment; and take note of the time availabilities of the main potential auditees (paid leave calendar, missions, eventual periods with critical resources or urgent priorities compromising full availability to cooperate with the internal audit, newcomers).
- Identify applicable rules: obtain, analyze activity documentation, previous reports, data, flowchart etc.
- Gather a first inventory of internal controls and of existing mitigation – e.g. as per the auditees' self-evaluation.
- Determine the scope of review and parameters in conjunction with the DCAG and FFC. De-conflict work with any reviews being conducted by CFO, DGMRO, DSE and external auditors.
- Prepare the assignment program (checklist, test lists and interview list)- all these are flexible aids to assess the accomplishment of the Force Internal Audit assignment.
- Review the suitability of internal control design.
- Conduct audit testing of specific area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk mitigation or risk avoidance measures and potential efficiencies, staffing rationalization and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with audited management and DCAG and FFC during the audit assignment.
- Draft comprehensive and complete Force Internal Audit reports of audited areas. Identify potential cost savings, if expected, in each report.
- Validate the Force’s base data held in the SAP system, especially under the logistics and finance applications.
- Prepare bi-annual summary of planned and ongoing work and a summary of results of those audits completed for FC, DG and CFO.
- Document process.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Other assignments as directed.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Non-Profit Organizations Political Organizations
- Master’s degree in Management, Finance or Accounting (or other Master’s degree plus certification or auditing experience)
- Two to four years auditing experience, through public accounting/auditing and/or industry experience.
- Experience of US GAAP and COSO internal control standards.
- Strong analytical, executive level written and verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- LANGUAGE: Fluent in written and spoken English
DESIRED BUT NOT COMPULSORY:
- CIA Certified Internal Auditor, CFE Certified Fraud Examiner and CGAP Certified Government Auditing professional are preferred
- CPA Certified Public Accountant
- CMA or CIMA instead of CPA is acceptable; and CISA (IS auditor) instead of CIA, CFE or CGAP is acceptable.
- SAP Systems knowledge and familiarity. Other ERP knowledge (Windows ERP, Oracle or U.N. systems) are also acceptable.
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment