- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job description :
- Handle outbound holidays packages for groups and individuals.
- Handle a tailor-made request.
- Advising clients & provide general or specific advice about different travel destinations.
- Making arrangements for Ticket, transportation, accommodation, tours, and activities outside Egypt.
- Interact with clients over Phone, Email, social media and Life chat.
- Closing sales and follow up with clients "using the above channels” Researching travel information and using market research information to guide decisions.
- Handling invoicing and issuing of vouchers.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints and make alternative arrangements for customers who have had their trips interrupted by unforeseen issues.
- Evaluating customers’ holidays, issuing appropriate feedback form and assuring client's satisfaction.
- Using online wholesale hotels providers.
Kindly note candidates who did NOT work in "Outbound Department" before will not be part of the screening process.
About this Company
HELEN HOLIDAYS EGYPT Company is located in Giza – Egypt, in the heart of the Middle East. Blending history and legendary civilizations, Sunny beaches, and magnificent deserts, Egypt today is an exciting destination that offers modern amenities and an endless variety of diverse attractions for the most sophisticated travelers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Helen Holidays