- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Reporting directly to the MD and CEO, provides executive, administrative, and development support. The Executive Office Manager serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the MD and CEO Serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Assists the MD and CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the MD and CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with Executive Managers and the Management Team.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the MD and CEO with Board members, and others as directed.
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals; prepares and coordinates communication.
- Supports MD and CEO in his/her external commitments, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Coordinates Executive meetings maintain confidential files and contact information; coordinates conferences and committees both on and off-site to support the MD and CEO’s agenda. Take minutes of meetings and follow up on action plans on behalf of MD and CEO
Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the MD and CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating Board meetings and preparing Board meeting materials.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the management team including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the MD and CEO in designated meetings as required.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Internet/E-commerce Travel and Tourism
Position reports to the MD &CEO and works directly with the Board of Directors.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and postgraduate education. MBA in strategic management or marketing is preferable.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Five to ten years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including Board members, foundation staff, and others.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
About this Company
EG-GATE a Joint Stock Company established in November 2017 under the patronage of his Excellency the President of Egypt to lay the foundation to the first Egyptian exclusive and revolutionary
See all Careers and Jobs at EG Gate
national multi-tenant E-Business Hub embracing the latest digital strategies to...