- Experience Needed:
- 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A Creative Development Artist creates concept art and illustrations
Your goal is to bring to life the characters and environments through epic per-production concepts and inspiring illustration work to be used across the company.
- Gather the requirements, the aim of the project and, the row data.
- Meet with the production team to decide on the style and discuss the alternatives.
- Create sketches, artwork, and illustrations.
- Use Photo shop, illustrator, etc.
- Create storyboard or screen shots for client’s approval.
- Edit work in response to feedback.
- Produce final illustrations.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, and at the required level of quality.
- Think creatively to generate new ideas.
- Research the market and stay up to date with videos that are being produced in a chosen field.
About this Company
We have the experience in the field of advertising and media production for more than ten years, and has been cooperating with many institutions, public and private sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Art dimension
Achieving the objectives of our clients ( through creativity and inspiration ).
Innovation - perfection - commitment