- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Collaborate with engineers to determine the specifications of the project.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Education: Bachelor of civil engineering.
Language: Fluent in English
- Proven experience as a project manager.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- Have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- Willing to to travel to the KSA On Frequent bases.