- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
A progressive International school in Alexandria - Egypt is looking for a primary teacher for academic year 2018/2019
- Teach English, Numeracy and Science, to Primary-aged students.
- Employ a range of teaching strategies to create a learning environment that is inclusive of all learner types.
- Create lessons and activities that enhance learning.
- Keep attendance records, as well as records of academic achievement, accurately.
- Work to deadlines to ensure that our lesson objectives are met.
- Create assessment material as and when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with the parents in a polite, professional manner.
- Promote a love of reading in the classroom through whole-school reading schemes.
- Encourage students to always do their best and take part in a wide range of activities.
- Follow our school discipline policy to ensure the safety of our students.
For Native English non-Alexandrian teachers: Housing Allowance is offered.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least