- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Achieve our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to our customers.
- Utilize a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions.
- Prioritizing and achieving multiple tasks, establishing and meeting deadlines.
- Create a smooth communication channel with different departments to resolve customer problems and requests when needed in a highly professional manner.
- Apply FCR concept for all customers’ inquiries. Handle and retain all the customers’ complaints within the SLA.
- Implement high quality standards of Customer Service for customers through exceeding all KPI’s threshold
- Explore the required negotiation skills when needed.
- Build a good rapport with clients over the phone.
- Handle and resolve customer complains.
- Manage customers' accounts.
- Follow up on customer's interaction
- The Customer Service Specialist shall be responsible for all Customer Service requirements.
- Report to the Sales Manager.
- Maintain a customer database.
- Communicating with customers and following-up with their requirements.
- Support the Sales Manager in planning the sales activities.
- Support the sales Manager in preparing offers and follow-up with customers.
- Attend to major customer related events.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Department, including communication and filing,
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Solotex is the largest privately-owned company in the socks business in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at SOLO
Solotex offers a variety of socks of Men, Women and Children; ranging from classic, casual to sports. Our socks are made of 100% cotton, as well as all kinds...