- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You will be the facade of our facility, the first impression our visitors get and the go-to person for anything and everything! This is one of our most critical roles.
- As part of the Client Experience team / Marketing & Sales Dept,
- Welcoming guests in the facility, inquiring about their needs and presenting our facility + services
- Explaining all information to clients relating to packages, memberships and payment methods.
- Gathering potential leads.
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships with clients.
- Managing members’ bookings; including following up with members’ inquiries by phone and email.
- Handling inquiries on Social Media / moderating (if qualified to do so)
- Managing email campaigns (if qualified to do so)
- Maintaining strong communication with staff members about the progress and attendance of classes, or other key operational matters.
- Updating the members list with key information.
- Performing administrative functions such as following up appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files
- Attending weekly meeting as scheduled by the management.
- Prepare required reports.
- Perform any other assigned duties that are related to business area.
About this Company
Fight & Fitness Factory is a high-end, professional fitness facility specialized in Functional Training and Mixed Martial Arts. It's founder and managing director is a results / process oriented ex-management consultant with extensive entrepreneurial experience!
See all Careers and Jobs at Fight & Fitness Factory