- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions Proven track record of Lean techniques and implementation
- Plans and implements activities related to the timely, cost-effective procurement, and inventory control/planning/quality control of materials.
- Ensures materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements, while maintaining acceptable inventory levels.
- Coordinates with finance/accounting on matters involving inventory-carrying costs.
- Develop material requirement plans using enterprise resource planning systems Verify and improve upon material lead times
- Effectively maneuver and generate reports within ERP systems.
- Appreciation/understanding of component obsolescence
- Coordinates proposal activities with other functions within the organization
- Maximize cash flow without sacrificing operational efficiencies.
- Reduce material spend through supply chain strategies in a high mix, low volume avionics electronics environment
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to meet business growth & objectives
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
Maridive Group is the largest company providing offshore marine and oil support services in Egypt and the largest regionally, in terms of fleet size.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maridive Group
Maridive was founded in 1978 by Capt. Issa Eleish, Mr. Magdy Zeid and Mr. Maged Nadim. Thanks to their great...