- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plans and manage the mobilization and demobilization of the project,
- Identifying Project Requirements, Set work plan, and manage the plan. Identifying resources needed for the project.
- Capable to propose alternatives plans for recover all delays. Save the rights and fulfill obligations.
- Directs preparation and updating of the project budget.
- Responsible for all correspondences with the Consultant.
- Implement company policy and procedures in managing the project's activities.
- Ensures proper allocation and safekeeping of all company assets in the project.
- Conducts periodic meetings with the client and consultant to ensure favorable climate for business.
- Ensure projects' quality and safety measures are implemented.
- Adhere to submit regular project reports for management and report the management with major issues concerning the project.
More than 20 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management