- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program (GESR Misr Elkeir )is a program that was launched by Misr El-Kheir Foundation in 2013 to support innovations and technology-based social enterprises that tackle different societal challenges in the fields of Energy, Water, Food, Education, and Health challenges.
GESR works to support the whole innovation cycle; building the capacities for innovation, supporting and investing in innovations and social enterprises.
- Works in coordination with startups , Academy of Scientific Research and Technology designing, planning, and managing events, projects, workshops, and training programs that take place in the project.
- Works in coordination and developing ,managing schedules, detailed plans, and timelines of different activities taking place in the project.
- Manages all aspects of the daily operation of incubator.
- Collaborates with and supports GESR incubated companies and individuals
- Coordinates all related procurement processes and manage communications among the project.
- Develops a network of technical mentors and experts.
- Documents processes, and produce progress reports.
- Participates as team member in assigned working groups and project teams as assigned.
- Maintains departmental responsibilities (report preparation, meetings, email, phone, etc.).
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK) is a non-profit organization that was established in 2007 with the aim of existing for over 500 years by founding its work on an institutional structure reliant not on individuals which will enable MEK to realize true human development for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elkheir Foundation