- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 11,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
A mid-career level position that project manages the successful transition of global solutions for Vodafone Global Enterprise Customers across a wide range of services and solutions including mobility, fixed, IoT, and Cloud. The role focuses on supporting the account/programme manager in delivering the service to Vodafone Global Enterprise customers, and ensuring operational teams readiness.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Ensure that all projects are transitioned on-time, within scope and in compliance to corporate standards
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Develop customer readiness documentation including operational manuals, customers’ guides, and setup templates.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in scope & schedule
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive transitional documentation
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the Projects Manager, and update relevant tools and systems.
- Analyzing project progress and solving problems
- This role does not entail any budgetary responsibilities, nor cost auditing and control.
- This role does not entail any people management nor direct reports.
Direct Reports: None
Dotted Reports: None
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone