- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- APEX is currently seeking an Office Manager / Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency for the entire organization in addition to administrative
- Support activities and assistance to the CEO to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Manage and maintain CEO’s calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate CEO’s travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of CEO .
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of CEO.
- Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels.
- Provide assistant and support on various projects such as new employee on-boarding, APEX Board calendar planning and staff communication.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the CEO.
- Provide administrative support to CEO in order to increase his availability for executive level responsibilities.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Essential Skills and Background:
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3-5 years of office administration experience.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Attention to detail is a must as well as strong organizational skills.
- S/he must be committed to establishing and maintaining effective organizational systems within an office environment.
- Event planning experience highly desired.
- Experience with international travel arrangements and logistics management is a strong plus.
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people of all business levels.
- Understanding of project management and the skills needed to forecast and plan ahead.
- Effective interpersonal communication style particularly with Board members, executives and senior level staff.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgment and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities; proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with little direction.
- Strong problem solving skills.