- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the efficient and effective provision of Broadcast Engineering solutions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the efficient and effective provision of audio and video engineering solutions to meet the technical needs of production, broadcast and transmission activities. This includes engineering and maintenance responsibility for these areas:
- Playout/Ingest chains
- Editing/Graphics Suites
- Audio Booth
- Censorship (online/offline)
- RF end to end systems
- Encoding & Transcoding, live and offline
- Broadcast Storage
- CAR overall health daily checks.
- Media Management Systems
- Direct the maintenance of an up-to-date technical documentation, procedures and drawings database.
- Troubleshooting technical issues, reporting and following up on them.
- Communicating with vendor support for different equipment.
- Getting updated on new devices/solutions, either with training or self-learning.
- Perform tasks assigned by manager during the allocated timeframe.
- Covering 24/7 (on shift basis).
- Support all other departments within the limit of the engineer expertise.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Intigral - Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
Intigral is a leading provider of IP video products and billing services in the MENA region. By delivering fully customizable digital entertainment and sports solutions, we drive broadband, open new revenue opportunities, and create rich consumer engagement...