- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Monthly 10% bonus
About the Job
- Responsible for leading and implementing the E-Commerce strategy.
- Formulate and deliver the digital marketing strategy for customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Responsible for setting up, managing and optimizing online campaigns on social media and Google AdWords to maximize conversion and retention rates.
- Ensure full testing and monitoring measures in place to optimize the journey, customer satisfaction and site functionality. Recommend and implement enhancements.
- Responsible for the online customer journey experience, and focusing on improving the website and social media integration.
- Responsible for setting up and optimizing campaigns' landing pages.
- Manage Agencies, affiliate partners, and supplier relationships.
- Set up and manage different types of email campaigns.
- Ensure Social Media strategy supports marketing and business plans.
- Review and improve visitors using organic and paid search marketing as a key digital marketing channel.
- Use analytics to review user journey and site abandonment to improve the customer experience and maximize revenue.
- Produce detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports for running campaigns to show sales performance and key metrics for the online strategy.
- Liaise closely with the internal marketing teams and client teams daily, to define and understand the brand, and support commercial campaigns.
- Act as hub between the sales and brand marketing, to drive the e-commerce channel. Ensure its customer focused, engaging and drive sales, online engagement and brand awareness.
- Develop new product launches.
- Stay up to date on e-commerce software and data trends.
- Forecasting, measuring and optimizing website conversions and sales against pre-set KPIs.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about results and can demonstrate methodology used to achieved success.
- Passionate about keeping abreast of the online retail market!
- Ambitious and appetite to take on more responsibility!
- Methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure!
- Ownership of large budgets.
- Self-starter, organized, ability to stick to deadlines.
- Strong hands-on customer service experience.
- Not scared to give presentations and engage /influence stakeholders!.
- Experience of budgets and demonstrate sales growth.
- Analytical, comfortable with numbers and can translate insight into trends and clear action plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Magento CMS.
- Extensive experience in Google Analytics.
- Facebook/Instagram advertising certification and a proven track record of past campaigns.
- Google AdWords certification and a proven track record of past campaigns. * Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution Modelling, and A/B Testing.
- 1-3 years of experience in an e-commerce role (preferably in the Food and Beverage online retail sector).
About this Company
We don’t only do marketing, we create movements. We test all scopes, limits, and traditions that are intertwined into the society and we make it our mission to join in on the conversation, become a part of the culture, and alter a perception that was once wrongly or not fully perceived.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cultark