- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about results and can demonstrate methodology used to achieved success.
- Passionate about keeping abreast of the online retail market!
- Ambitious and appetite to take on more responsibility!
- Methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure!
- Ownership of large budgets.
- Self-starter, organized, ability to stick to deadlines.
- Strong hands-on customer service experience.
- Not scared to give presentations and engage /influence stakeholders!.
- Experience of budgets and demonstrate sales growth.
- Analytical, comfortable with numbers and can translate insight into trends and clear action plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Magento CMS.
- Extensive experience in Google Analytics.
- Facebook/Instagram advertising certification and a proven track record of past campaigns.
- Google AdWords certification and a proven track record of past campaigns. * Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution Modelling, and A/B Testing.
- 1-3 years of experience in an e-commerce role (preferably in the Food and Beverage online retail sector).
About this Company
We don’t only do marketing, we create movements. We test all scopes, limits, and traditions that are intertwined into the society and we make it our mission to join in on the conversation, become a part of the culture, and alter a perception that was once wrongly or not fully perceived.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cultark