- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manages the operations of all areas to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Plans and establishes work schedules, staffing requirements, and operations sequences to maximize productivity.
- Provides process analysis and makes recommendations on solutions to process improvements.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment.
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc…).
- Supervise and evaluates performance of operations personnel.
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least