- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage marketing activities for one or more brands in order to develop and maintain brand equity and ensure the achievement of short and long term sales volume.
- Build brand architecture and positioning.
- Manages and liaises with outside advertising & PR agencies.
- Evaluate consumers’ reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policies, product packaging and formulation in order to promptly re-forecast marketing & pricing strategies within competitive and volatile market conditions.
- Liaise with Brand's Operations to investigate brand performance on monthly basis, prepare an analytical report and a development plan to improve performance.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
About this Company
La Poire is a privately owned Egyptian company which was conceived and developed as part of the Pico Group, one of the most diverse and highly successful consortia in Egypt and the Middle East. Established in 1974, Pico now operates companies across a wide range of industries...
See all Careers and Jobs at La Poire