- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Working on creating campaigns ideas, messages and distribution plans across all social media platforms including budget planning, content, and implementation schedules.
- Working on campaigns and messages that increase the engagement and traction of the product across all social media platforms.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Increasing the follower-base and brand engagement across all social media platforms.
- Creating content to make Shezlong loved as a brand by achieving top of mind awareness in this market category.
- Conducting social media partnerships with other relevant stakeholders.
- Working and coordinating with the blog editor to have collective and aligned content calendar and to ensure consistency across social media and blog.
- Working and coordinating with the growth executive to increase product traffic and traction from social media platforms.
- Owning the copy writing of ad copies for all of our marketing campaigns across all platforms.
- Working with the designer to ensure that the product has appealing visual content that is aligned with the product brand identity.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness
About this Company
Shezlong is the first psychotherapy clinic on the Internet to communicate with the therapist with great experience. That will be confidentiality and privacy at any time from any place to share together the experience that will change your life to the better.
See all Careers and Jobs at Shezlong