- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
"Alhamd Contracting Company" is one of the leading Electromechanical Contracting companies, serving the Egyptian Market since 1989. Alhamd is specialized in HVAC, Firefighting & Fire Alarm Contracting projects with long list of projects executed in Egypt. As well Alhamd is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alhamd Contracting Company