- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Incident Management Specialist - Shifts work may be required – Must have CCNA certification
We will need you to:
- Provide a professional first and second technical support for a large customer
- Work on both WAN (SDN) / LAN solutions, as well as Cisco IPT solution
- Own the chronic and the complex problems/incidents.
- Highlight all the single point of failures and potential issues that might affect the customer to the customers' account team.
- Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
- Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives.
- Comply with all the special process and procedures agreed with the account teams and customers.
- Ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the case flow process
- Perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
- Monitor systems, customer networks, and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate
- Liaise and refer issues to correct/relevant entities when needed.
- Document all troubleshooting and case management actions via the electronic case management system.
- Undertake any other rea Your Jobs reasonable task as assigned.
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
- A determination to process tasks according to predefined processes is essential.
- Drive chronic and complex cases into quick and efficient resolution.
- Act as a case manager in order to always push for faster issue resolutions.
- Provide technical training to the team members when required.
- Do you have an engineering degree?
- Are you a CCNA Certified candidate?
- Do you have 1-3 years of experience in telecommunication?
- Your passion and interest lie in network troubleshooting?
- Do you like working with VPN Architecture, Network devices, routing protocols, tunneling protocols, DSL services, IP Telephony, Voice over IP, etc. technologies?
- Do you have excellent communication skills in English?
- Are you open to working in shift hours if required?
- Are you waiting to make it big in an MNC, working with international customers?
If yes, please send your APPLY and we will connect with you to set up an initial conversation/interview in our City Stars, Cairo office.
About this Company
Orange Business Services is a global IT and communications services provider, with services in 220 countries. We help companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers, connecting their people, sites and machines securely and reliably.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Business Services