- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ThePlanet is on the hunt for an Account Manager.
You are a dynamic strategically-minded team player who brings confidence and comfort to our clients as well as inspiration to your work environment.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the day to day relationship between agency and client.
- Follow up on the execution of tasks internally with a team.
- Deliver work to clients on time.
- Responsible for communicating and getting the client to stick to SLA as much as possible.
- Responsible for giving client strategic input on action plans and campaigns.
- Setting account strategy with the client as well as Account Director.
- Present projects and upsell different services offered at the Agency to the client.
- Main focal point between the client and the team.
- Define execution strategy for the accounts.
- Act as a Project Manager of his/her accounts.
- Make sure that the account KPIs are met.
- Lead and manage creative exercises with the client.
- Responsible for status reports presented to the client.
- Add team tasks to Project Management tools and setting deadlines.
- Plan and manage the execution of community building activities | events.
- Responsible for Business Development within his/her accounts.
- Improve the quality of deliverables.
- Attend/ moderate client meetings.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with existing clients and pursue new ones.
About this Company
A digital creative agency from the heart of Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at ThePlanet
We do digital. We do content. We do social media.