- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Running the day to day operation of the brand’s social media presence. Responsible for managing all aspects of social media activities, from creating, executing a strategic plan for social media presence to monitoring and reporting the brand’s social assets while working with other internal departments.
- Create creative and compelling calendars for all Social Media accounts.
- Maintain and execute the day to day operations of fan pages on social networks.
- Monitoring and tracking of Social Media accounts.
- Work with internal departments to research and develop key issue communications for Social Media and respond to any customer issue that comes through Social Media channels.
- Finding insights by leveraging several tools and information sources to identify key data, surveys and articles.
- Responsible for filtering, compiling a list and contacting the winners of SM competitions.
- Conducting on ground live coverage of events.
- Supporting on ground photoshoots, being involved in briefing the production team and overlooking production.