- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Negotiable, Package is combines in USD & EGP
About the Job
- Linux System Admin Engineer performs administration of Linux (and some Windows) based servers located in US & Egypt.
Responsibilities and Duties
The job incumbent will:-
- Install, configure, maintain, analyze and resolve problems associated with the server’s OS, hardware and S/W.
- Installation and configuration of web-based systems including Apache HTTP servers and Tom cat Servers.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
3D Diagnostix started the digital CT scan conversion business for dentistry in 2005, supporting the CT imaging department for a leading dental school with 3D reconstructions of oral maxillofacial cases. This need arose from a desire from dental clinicians to advance...
See all Careers and Jobs at 3D Diagnostix