- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identify hazards in the workplace.
- Collect samples of potentially toxic materials for analysis and then find a legal way to get rid of them
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices for compliance with corporate and government health and safety standards and regulations
- Design and implement workplace processes and procedures that help protect workers from potentially hazardous work conditions
- Investigate accidents and incidents to identify their causes and to determine how they might be prevented in the future
- Measure and examine lighting, equipment, noise, ventilation, and other conditions and materials in the workplace that could affect employee health, safety, comfort, and performance.
- Seek to increase worker productivity by reducing absenteeism and equipment downtime.
- Availability of aid and nursing.
- Follow and record the cases of non-conformity, work permits and notifications of violations.
- Seek to save money by lowering insurance premiums and workers’ compensation payments and by preventing government fines.
- Develop and conduct employee safety and training programs. These programs cover a range of topics, such as how to use safety equipment correctly and how to respond in an emergency.
- Work to prevent harm to property, the environment, and the public by inspecting workplaces for chemical, physical, radiological, and biological hazards.
- Work closely with occupational health and safety technicians to collect and analyze data in the workplace.
- Identify workplace health hazards, such as lead, noise, pesticides, communicable diseases and dangerous equipment.
- Consider the design of industrial, office, and other equipment to maximize workers' comfort, safety, and productivity.
- Learn standard laws and procedures.
- Training lectures and periodic awareness on the dangers of work.
- Awareness on the firefighting systems.
- Follow up the maintenance works and contractors or subcontractors.
- Contracts for the occupational safety and health such as insect control and others.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
El Sewedy Electrometer Group (EMG) is a world class provider of end-to-end metering solutions and services including field-upgradable metering products, communications devices, cutting edge meter management software and IT infrastructure that help Electricity, Water and Gas...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Sewedy Electrometer