The job interview & training sessions will be in English language only.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer-service orientation
- Time-management, planning and organizing skills
- Discipline and stress resistant
- Flexible, hard-working and team player
- Good computer skills
- Easily and quickly identify and resolve problems.
- From 2 to 5 years of experience is a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Good time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Travel and Tour Operations
- Able to prioritize, manage time and work to deadlines.
- Being responsible and proactive
- Outgoing personality, energetic, confident and willing to work hard
- Ready to work during the public holidays based on rotation.
About this Company
Great Wonders of Egypt had been offering high end quality holidays and vacations since 2005. We are specialized in incoming tourism to Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Great Wonders of Egypt Travel