- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Independently research client/prospect information, corporate travel market trends, source client key contact information and support in formulating sales strategies, to secure corporate accounts and leisure groups business.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Travco Holidays through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentations, telephone calls and emails
- To maintain a healthy pipeline to secure new business opportunities and to aim to close successfully, 50% of prospected clients.
- To ensure local, regional and global RFI's and RFPs are responded to in a professional and timely manner. Bids must be completed with details that cover all Travco Holidays products, services and abilities. Special attention must be given to details, accuracy of information, and appropriate usage of wording.
- Responsible to achieve Sales and Revenue Targets in order to get direct commission.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Travel and Tourism
About this Company
We believe in playing our part in bringing the world closer; by developing an integrated platform that promotes and nurtures cross-cultural conversations across multiple disciplines. It is that strong belief and core values that have guided us throughout our 40-year journey to...
See all Careers and Jobs at TRAVCO GROUP