- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Independently research client/prospect information, corporate travel market trends, source client key contact information and support in formulating sales strategies, to secure corporate accounts and leisure groups business.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Travco Holidays through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentations, telephone calls and emails
- To maintain a healthy pipeline to secure new business opportunities and to aim to close successfully, 50% of prospected clients.
- To ensure local, regional and global RFI's and RFPs are responded to in a professional and timely manner. Bids must be completed with details that cover all Travco Holidays products, services and abilities. Special attention must be given to details, accuracy of information, and appropriate usage of wording.
- Responsible to achieve Sales and Revenue Targets in order to get direct commission.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Travco Travel Company is the most reputable destination management company in Egypt that builds on a unique synergy of an integrated group of companies covering all segments of the tourism trade. It offers complete solutions for the widest array of travel services including...
See all Careers and Jobs at TRAVCO GROUP