- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To handle any non-technical client request.
- To communicate any updates to clients.
- To handle Financial requests (Delay cheque, reschedule, financial statement, and financial clearance statement).
- To inform clients of any outstanding payments.
- To collect accurate Client data and update it when needed.
- To coordinate the issuing of utility letters for owners so they can install meters (electricity, water, gas, telephone, satellite) which includes client payments for the infrastructure.
- To coordinate the return of insurance cheque (for finishing).
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Inertia is a prominent real estate company that provides high quality, modern homes in different parts of Egypt. We have been established since 2007 and have been growing in status ever since. As a subsidiary of the Inertia Holding Group, along with Inertia Construction and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inertia Egypt