- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Competitive package
About the Job
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Create creative engaging content through gathering insights and brainstorming sessions as well as social listening tools and coming up with a creative digital strategy.
- Supervise the quality of the creative work and ensuring that it is disruptive and uniquely defying digital practices.
- Display skills in proposal writing with an ability to adapt to the style and use of language that matches a client’s individual requirements.
- Create pitch presentations and initiatives for existing clients.
- Supervise the production process from shoots to post production and editing.
- Ensure that all campaigns and initiatives feature focused, on-brand messaging
- Maintain a high bar for creativity.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Marketing and Advertising Writing and Editing