- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Harmonica Egypt, the leading marriage-making mobile application now a part of 500 Startups, is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to join the team behind our promising startup company based in Egypt with the skills below:
- Execute the social media strategy as outlined by the marketing manager.
- Work with other team members to draft messages and content according to the outlines of branding and image of Harmonica that is made by the marketing manager.
- Create content and make sure content is scheduled and posted on specific times each week.
- Follow a theme/template for social media (Branding - Instagram theme - Blog - Pinterest - Facebook - Twitter)
- Create different content according to the schedule and branding.
- Work with other team members to collect content from the app and any other sources.
- Make sure the content is compliant with copyright laws and anti-spam.
- Make sure content is optimized for different platforms and different devices.
- Create ads and campaigns that comply with marketing strategy.
- Analyze pay per click ads performance and produce reports on the performance.
- SEO Harmonica's website and other social media pages to get high ranking on Google.
- Use different analytics tools to generate reports that provide feedback to the marketing manager and suggest changes based on the data from the report.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
هارمونيكا هو اول تطبيق مصري لتوفيقك مع شريك حياتك بناء علي أسس علمية. و دة عن طريق استخدام مجموعة من الأسئلة المدروسة و نظام حسابي دقيق علشان نساعدك تلاقي و تقابل أشخاص بيشاركوك نفس المعتقدات و الأهداف في النهاية , كل اللي بندور علية كلنا هو شخص يفهمنا.
See all Careers and Jobs at Harmonica